PayPal Stealing your Funds Too?

MikeRobinson

Let me know as we're going to initiate a Class Action.  If you have a non profit and PayPal is holding your funds, if you have any type of account and PayPal sent you a notice stating it's holding for 6 months/180 days and DID NOT allow anyone to get a refund and DID NOT give your funds back? Please contact GCRC immediately at <removed> - we're initiating both USDOJ investigations and ADA complaints as well as first local Civil Cases and then referral to Federal Courts along with setting up a 'Class' - so if you've been ripped off  like millions of others by PayPal who makes up rules they don't keep and commits wire fraud by stealing your funds - make contact.

Thank you - we will NOT be lighting it up Blue for PayPal or Venmo EVER again....   they stole our daughters funds during Autism Awareness Month. We'll be talking about this on Network media and spreading the same message as attorneys step in to Sue and get your funds back. PayPal needs to be spanked on the Federal Level so we're bringing the action there.

I'm very sorry to all others who got ripped off by this corporate giant that needs to be turned into the pee wee it truly is.

Mike <removed>

Founder,  GCRC   Founder/CEO "Genevieve's Dream/Carousel Challenge, Inc" (a Non Profit that lost all it's funds to PayPal's fraud - a Non Profit for an Autistic Girl that paypal stole from not caring at all telling me 'I don't care' when I told them she's followed by millions. Carousel Challenge, Inc. is a CA NON PROFIT and PayPal ripped us off,  see you guys in court and hopefully anyone reading this gets the guts to sue you also. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal hasn't only held funds they also been refunding scammers and fraudsters of their payment as buyers, and letting sellers steal people's money as long as they provide tracking info and cause paypal protection is a big lie when it comes to a lot of things lately. . I am willing to go sue along with you if I was able to actually see the link you are trying to provide but clearly they don't want that. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeRobinson 

Not sure what advice your lawyer is giving you but most won't even touch it as you can't open class actions anymore as per link.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

You can only take private actions if you have the funds to take on their lawyers and challenge their user agreement.

There was a case a few years ago for 180 days holds but paypal settled out of court and amended their user agreement to comply with the updated legal advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.