PayPal Service denied my claim of unauthorized transaction of Digital(Google) Gift Card

shanooo
New Community Member

I found an unauthorized transaction from my PayPal account which is $100 Google Play Card from PayPal site, so I claimed immediately.

But, PayPal Service also replied immediately it's denied. It says it's not unauthorized transaction by the history. What does the history mean?

Have you guys ever seen this kind of response? I've never experience from any other banks or credit cards.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shanooo 

History as in your account history. PayPal checks IP address, your transactions, etc to see if there was anything irregular and they didn't find any. Perhaps contact customer service to have them review again it as they don't always get it right the first time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shanooo 

History as in your account history. PayPal checks IP address, your transactions, etc to see if there was anything irregular and they didn't find any. Perhaps contact customer service to have them review again it as they don't always get it right the first time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BLondy12
New Community Member
Last night I got a text saying that I have money in my PayPal account When I linked to retrieve it I kept getting blocked Don't know if somebody else was Capping into my account but it said it was confirmed when I have it in my couch all sudden I got block lockout I had to use all my coat to get in so what's up with that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.