PayPal Screws USMC Vet on Veterans Day

JackLauzier
New Community Member
I will be using PayPal for the illegal holding of funds for no reason, and not doing anything to resolve the issue. It cost me thousands and made me not be able to close on a house I was purchasing. Press releases will be getting out very soon to Fox News, CNN, and some other big media outlets. I spent two days just trying to speak to anything other than a robot to begin with. I will also be using PayPal , they did this before and it resulted in a 32 million dollar payout. I have spoken with my team of lawyers and provided a substantial amount of evidence of this whole ordeal including how PayPal purposely ignored me (message box states they work messages in the order they are received, sent a message at 7pm didn’t get an answer, created a secondary account sent a message at 10pm the same day and got messaged back within 5 minutes) I have the chat logs and more substantial evidence and my lawyer believes we have a extremely strong case against PayPal and I will be pursuing this. I recommend PayPal contact me immediately
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JackLauzier
New Community Member
Suing*** not using damn auto correct
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.