PayPal Scam

tpargee
New Community Member
The seller refused to ship my package. When I opened a claim with PayPal he then sent them a tracking number claiming it was my package. I checked with FedEx and this package is delivered but it is not mine. Now PayPal has denied my claim because the package is delivered.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @tpargee,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with our disputes process. Valid tracking shows that the item was delivered to the correct city, state, and zip code. I suggest reaching out to FedEx and requesting they provide documentation stating that the package was delivered to an address that is different from yours. Once you receive this documentation, I suggest appealing your case. You can view steps on how to do that by visiting the link here

If you need additional assistance, I suggest contacting our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.