PayPal SCAMMED Me

Brendanb160
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal stole $750 from me. Due to my recent experience with pay pal I will no longer be using their services. I highly recommend anyone providing online services/goods to NOT use PayPal. I provided an online fitness coaching program to a client for $750. It was all legit with contracts signed and proof of services delivered. I had a clearly stated terms & conditions. Two weeks into the program, the client had money issues and demanded a refund. However it was clearly stated that there were no refunds. It became very unprofessional and I ended up paying for her poor management of her finances. She claimed that the charge was fraudulent with PayPal. They instantly charged my account without hearing my side at all. I provided 10 seperate pieces of evidence clearly showing the objective clarity in me providing the service. She was registered on my training app and using it. She was linked on all of our training activities and services. I provided all the text & email proof of her signing up and showing excitement. Then she just says she never purchased the program and PayPal disregarded the evidence provided by the seller. I just got an email today stating that I lost the case and now receive nothing for all the work I did with her. On top of that my account is negative $750 and I must pay PayPal or it will go to collections. If you are a seller of online services/goods on PayPal, YOU ARE AT RISK. Switch to a more integral provider like stripe. Someone that actually cares about their users.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.