PayPal Refunds

Bill63900
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to get  $639.00 from PayPal for a refund of a returned computer from Dell. The initial transaction was 04/22/18 & Dell has received the computer & issued a full credit to my PayPal account but I can not transfer the money back into my personal account. I have called Pay Pal at least 50-60 times & they promise the money will be transferred to my PayPal connect acct & I will be able to have full control. This has been going on way to long & PayPal has absolutely no creditability with me, which I am sure really upsets them. Since PayPal & Sycronie Bank are one & the same, I have no Bank to turn to for help. If anyone has gone thru a similar problem with PayPal & has any suggestions I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks very much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gratters
Contributor
Contributor

You're **bleep** - Paypal have cleverly shielded themselves from laws which is why they are based in Luxembourg - however if you don't give up they will fold. They have withheld a refund from me for over TWO MONTHS - I have given them EVERYTHING they have requested and the support staff are so ineffective its almost laughable ! I wonder if their CEO's ever google 'Paypal' ?

However I have now got a national paper involved who has told me gets more complaints about Paypal than all other banks put together. Following that I have the Financial Ombudsmen, the FCA, American Express (who similarly told me they are sick of Paypal), the Police and Trading Standards who have already read Paypal the riot act - I don't care if I bankrupt myself - I will drag Paypal through every possible public platform and court in the land ! 

Also a letter to my MP DEMANDING they have to adhere to ALL UK laws incl Section 75!

Looking forward to exposing this terrible company even further !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.