PayPal Permanently Limited - No Explanation. No Responses. How Can I Contact PayPal?

olliegreen5
New Community Member

So, my account has been permanently limited due to a limitation of the PayPal Acceptable use policy. It came out of nowhere and I have no explanation for what transaction caused it. I understand I may never get my account back, but I'd just like to settle this confusion.

I have a couple of questions. I'm hoping the community can answer them.

Does this policy only apply to sales/transactions where I am the seller? Or does it also apply to transactions as a buyer?

My account was compromised recently so I requested some transactions to be reversed through PayPal. PayPal obliged, but could this have triggered my account limitation?

Finally, how can I contact PayPal about this and get some information from a human? I see that the email responses are just automated.

I literally typed 'is there a human here?' and just got another automated reply, so no luck there.

Can I find out more about the issue and which transactions caused the problem if I call PayPal?

Can I potentially get this resolved and regain access to my account if I call PayPal too?

Thanks for reading!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.