PayPal One Touch

drtisdale
New Community Member

how do I turn this off, I did not ask for this

customer support in not extant

You've chosen to skip login with PayPal One TouchTM when making purchases from this device: Desktop Safari Windows 10.0.

That's great, because now when you pay with PayPal on this device, you'll skip login and can breeze through checkout on eligible apps and merchant websites. Every time you check out with One Touch, we’ll renew your “turned on” setting for that device. This means that as long as you’re using One Touch, you’ll keep skipping login until you decide to turn it off. We'll still ask you to log in if you need to update your personal or financial info.

As always, you are protected by PayPal security and covered by Purchase Protection for eligible purchases.

If you share this device with a family member or friend, or are using a public computer, we recommend turning this feature off to avoid unauthorized purchases:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile.
  3. Click Log out of all devices

For your security, if you stop using One Touch on a device for 180 days, we'll turn it off for you.

For more on One Touch and how it works, take a look at our FAQs.

Thanks,

PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@drtisdale

They tell you how to turn it off in that letter / email.

Just click security after profile and select the option to turn it off again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.