PayPal, Not so safe after all.

Blnkstefaans
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a VR headset from Ebay. The parcel was guaranteed to deliver on the 4th of November. I never received a tracking number. I opened a case with eBay and suddenly I received a tracking number. Once the tracking number showed parcel was delivered I contacted MyUs (forwarding company). They confirmed the parcel was delivered but was addressed to some else and not me. They confirmed via a picture that the tracking number was someone else`s parcel. I the logged a case with Paypal as this was clearly a scam. I got a second tracking number and waited for delivery to only find the exact same issue. I have proof off all of this but Paypal closed the case in favor of seller stating " The case was closed in the seller's favor as the seller provided a valid proof of delivery" The seller clearly has access to FedEx tracking numbers to trick buyers. The seller closed his eBay account shortly after the incident. I have used Paypal for a very long time but now opted to stick with amazon pay. Its just safer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.