PayPal Lost My Money

mzzelle
Contributor
Contributor

I made a payment to a pest control place, and started getting notices that my account was past due.  I dismissed it becaues I'd made the payment.  After the 3rd notice, I looked in my bank account and saw the money had gone to PayPal.  So I called the vendor, told him I had evidence that the payment was made, through PayPal, and he said it didn't matter because he never received it.  I went online to check my Activity and it's not listed.  So the bank shows that the money LEFT MY BANK ACCOUNT was sent to PAYPAL, but the vendor didn't get it.  PayPal can't find the transaction.  I'm stuck in a black hole $142 poorer and nothing to show for it.  PayPal asked me to get a "verification" from the bank that the money went to them.  I uploaded it, but have now been told to "mail it" to PayPal.  This is RIDICULOUS!!!!  I said, 'just 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi mzzelle, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.