PayPal Limitation, was referred to Himansh <Removed> who doesnt reply

FAFSingapore
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Limitation reference

Reference ID: PP-L-258804997557

My account was limited 28th Feb. I sent all requested documents.
I was referred to Himansh <Removed> as he (she?) is meant to be dealing with my case. I was given his email address.
I emailed him requested additional information but he never replied.

Message centre wont deal with me as its been sent to Himansh to deal with. Himansh doesnt reply or acknowledge receipt
At this stage I am seeking legal advice but PayPal (singapore) team will not even disclose their address for my lawyer to write to them.

It is my legal right to be given an address to contact for legal disputes.

At this stage I am getting quite furious and about to start sharing my experiences online. You simply cant take $30,000 from me for no reason, not reply my messages, not give me an address to write to for legal disputes and expect me to shrink away quietly. I am absolutely furious.

Since my account was opened i frequently say "Account limited" pop up in notifications. But in most times i saw this the account was NOT limited. On other occasions it requested my incorporation documents which i tried to send but weren't accepted but somehow the limitation wasn't applied. Now after another year it finally got limited and im still not able to speak to a human being who will tell me what they actually want. Somehow something technical has always been wrong with my account. I have jumped through all your hoops and you haven't helped me. You need to do something before I take to every imaginable discussion board and online complaints. You insinuate i am doing something not to provide good service, which is false - yet you hide behind message bots and different departments to avoid me.

Here is evidence my emails to Himansh <Removed> were not replied to.

I gave you $300k business last year, i demand to speak with a manager! Why cant you call me?

my account limitation.png
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

FAFSingapore
Contributor
Contributor

When i login it is STILL saying "We need some more information from you" (the bell icon with red notification)

However i click to go there, and i just see i have already submitted the information and THERE IS NO REQUEST for additional information, or indeed any way to upload further information should I know what you actually want from me.

Today i emailed Himansh <Removed> everything I could think of, including incorporation documents, invoices for a whole month, and print outs from my acocunts sotfware with all my metrics showing we are a legitimate tax paying company. We havent done anything wrong.

The system for requesting information in my account simply is broken, it has never worked properly. I am told by notifications you want information but when i click to give you the information its not possible to see what you want, nor possible to send you  any further information.

Something technical is broken. And i am stuck in catch 22 situation as im also referred to Himansh who simply doesnt respond.

Is anyone else getting similar problems?

Login to Me Too

FAFSingapore
Contributor
Contributor

Some screenshots, hopefully you can address some of these issues

paypal1.pngpaypal2.pngpaypal3.pngpaypal4.pngpaypal5.pngpaypal6.pngpaypal7.pngpaypal8.pngpaypal9.png

Login to Me Too

FAFSingapore
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to figure out what we have done "wrong"

PayPal disputes in Feb/March 2020 were 90% down from the same period last year (despite us now being in the middle of a pandemic).

This is just a case of alarm bell ringing because we have increased turnover (due to us improving our business) and also due to seasonal nature of our flower business which is clearly shown in the documents i have sent you.

Your algorithm put this as "change in account activity". Nobody bothered to investigate and left me 3 weeks in the dark. You didn't even compare to same seasonal period last year where our complaints are 90 percent reduced - dispute us delivering flowers in the middle of a pandemic where local delivery restrictions in different areas is changing on a daily basis. My staff and I have done an absolutely fantastic job this year - but PayPal has thrown us to the wolves for absolutely no reason, no explanation or telling us what we can do.

I am prepared to give you access to my account software, you can see exactly what we are doing. I can give you sworn affidavit or any kind of evidence you require to show deliveries are made. I give you permission to contact my customers directly by email to see if items were delivered and if they are happy. What more can i possibly do?  Your system asks for more information but i cant send it, and the person you referred me to ignores me.

Login to Me Too

FAFSingapore
Contributor
Contributor

I beleive the mesasge center gave the wrong email address for the person (who is deleted from this message).

Please if someone is investigating this look at my recent messages in the  message centre.  I do not want to be penalised for late correspondence when it was not my fault. It seems i cant publish peoples names here (sorry) and would apprecite you looking at it

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FAFSingapore 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.