PayPal Items Not Received- Vendor will not send refund

mmthacker
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item on eBay via PayPal in December (12/14/18) and consistently asked when the item would be shipped, receiving excuse after excuse.  Finally, in March I asked the vendor to send me a refund, as I no longer wanted the item.  A refund was issued and canceled on March 10th.  I went through the Resolution process and PayPal advised they sited with the vendor.  I am out of money and do not have the product.  I continue to email the vendor who says they are working to resolve the issue.  Does anyone have any suggestions to resolve this issue?  Does anyone have a mailing address for eBay & PayPal so I can send a formal complaint?  Thank you for your time!   

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmthacker 

If you paid with credit card, call the card issuer to dispute the charge.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @mmthacker,

Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. Hi there @sharpiemarker, thanks for getting the ball rolling on this one! Your help and expertise is always appreciated. 

If you have not received a physical item and you were never supplied with a tracking number showing proof of delivery (or in some countries, proof of shipment is needed), I would have our over the phone Customer Support take one more look at that case to appeal that decision. Good luck!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mmthacker
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me with this!  I have tried to no avail to resolve this issue.  I tried several times to open a dispute in the Resolution Center, but kept getting an error message here is the information I am submitting:

I purchased and paid for the item on 12/14/18 and never received the product. I stayed in constant contact with the vendor and after the runaround, I canceled the order the first week of March 2019. A refund was issued on March 10th for $12.99 but was reversed a few days later. I contacted the vendor who said they contacted PayPal to resolve the issue. The guy at the email address above says he is no longer the owner of the company & gives me another email address but they are not responding. Whoever received my payment on 12/14/18 needs to refund my payment. I work extremely hard for my money and don't just give it away; even if it is only $12.99. Please help me resolve this issue by refunding my money. The attached emails/messages will outline the entire events.

Login to Me Too

mmthacker
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I paid with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.