PayPal Item Not as Described case refused due to "Item has been delivered"?

vr_unlimited
Contributor
Contributor

A few days ago I opened an Item Not as Described case as I received an item that was faulty. As I did not hear back from the seller for 4 days, I decided to escalate the case to PayPal. 2 days later, I received an email from them saying the case has been refused due to the item being shown as delivered? 

I made sure that the dispute reason was not as described, so it has nothing to do with whether the item was delivered or not? Is there any reason for this? What can I do?

Item not as described case refused due to being delivered.Item not as described case refused due to being delivered.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi vr_unlimited,

That's definitely a concern - I understand how frustrating that must be. I would advise appealing the decision by contacting us directly through Facebook, Twitter, or phone. We can look into the case directly to figure out what happened and why it was closed this way. Hopefully the case is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.