PayPal Is Accusing Me Of Owning a "Business" Account When I Have a Personal Account | PLEASE HELP

RV12345
New Community Member

So recently PayPal has accused me of owning a "Business" when I do not, I've contacted the customer support 2 times already & each time I get an email saying "My limitation can't be lifted due to lack of verification" but I can't submit verification I don't have they ask me for "Vendor/Supplier" receipts & "Inventory receipts" but I DO NOT OWN A BUSINESS so I can't show them something I DON'T HAVE!!

Someone Please Help I Don't Know What To Do Anymore.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi RV12345, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I apologize for the confusion regarding your account status. This information may be asked of any PayPal customer regardless of the account type they have. It will depend on the items they are selling and if the items are listed as new or used on the selling website. If you are selling new items, you will be required to provide a valid proof of purchase confirming the items you purchased. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.