PayPal Inactivity

BeautyPlan
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. So my account was limited 1 week ago and PayPal is still reviewing my documents. Also I messaged them 3 times and they don't respond to me. I don't know what to think, my business is frozen becouse of this account limitation and I don't know how much more I will wait. What is your opinion about this?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

Don't wait - open alternative payment acceptance solution. Paypal behaves like total pr**s - they limit people's account, without valid reasons, without approval/rejection of supplied documents and after that there is no chance to contact THAT team, while the general customer services just tells you they are sorry but they can't do anything and this is permanent (if you are there already).

Complete ignorance on Paypal's behalf - especially in such hard times!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

Don't wait - open alternative payment acceptance solution. Paypal behaves like total pr**s - they limit people's account, without valid reasons, without approval/rejection of supplied documents and after that there is no chance to contact THAT team, while the general customer services just tells you they are sorry but they can't do anything and this is permanent (if you are there already).

Complete ignorance on Paypal's behalf - especially in such hard times!

Login to Me Too

BeautyPlan
Contributor
Contributor
I got your point. The biggest problem is that I invested much in this business, and all the money from the sales came in this PayPal account. If they block it, I will lose so much... I can't understand how a company as big as PayPal simply blocks accounts with no reason and doesn't respond to messages. Thanks for your answer !
Login to Me Too

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

In the long run you will most likely get this money back as Paypal is not that stupid to basically steal other people's money. You just need to wait and possibly even for 180 days.

You can also keep pushing them for answer/review. Call them, message them, send them a twitter message. Eventually somebody may actually reply to you and help with your account.

Login to Me Too

100johnny001
I had exactly the same problem, ban and monets held for a 180 days with no reason or nobody to contact! Just limitation stone walled!
Login to Me Too

BeautyPlan
Contributor
Contributor
And how you solved that?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.