PayPal IS HELPING PEOPLE STILLING FROM ME

BillySOS
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO GUYS I WAS A VICTIM OF A HUGE FRAUD AND A LOT OF MONEY WAS GONE FROM MY PayPal account and my cards linked to PayPal 

the FUNNY THING IS PAYPAL GAVE ME REFUND FOR SOME TRANSACTION OLDER THAN 180 DAYS FROM OFFGAMERS WEBSITE AND I WAS SHOCKED TO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL FROM PAYPAL SAYING THAT THE BIGGEST 2 EARLIER TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED WITH MANY OTHER FOR A NON SENSE EXCUSE FOR PAYPAL THAT NORMALLY PROTECT HER CLIENTS AND MAKE THEM FEEL SAFE 

SORRY NOT ANY MORE IF I DO NOT GET MY MONEY BACK

PLEASE PEOPLE CAREFUL DONT USE PAYPAL AGAIN TILL I HAVE MY FULL REFUND

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT GUYS

I WILL SHARE THIS ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA,

I AM IN VERY BAD SITUATION BECAUSE OF COVID19 PLEASE PAYPAL DO NOT MAKE IT WORSE

PAYPAL IS NO MORE SAFE LIKE BEFORE 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BillySOS
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS A COPY OF THE EMAIL 

RE: Your question about the status of a dispute
5/22/20 at 11:49

Dear <removed>

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I can understand that the following transactions 16894983RC514740C and 7YN63532FP053241G are unauthorized.

From reviewing your PayPal account, I can confirm that the following payments were completed:

• A payment of 217.17 EUR (Transaction id: 16894983RC514740C) to OffGamers Global Pte Ltd on the 27-Aug-2019.
  • A payment of 217.17 EUR (Transaction id: 7YN63532FP053241G) to OffGamers Global Pte Ltd on the 26-Aug-2019.

As these payments were completed over 180 days ago, you need to either resolve this issue with the seller.

I apologize for any inconvenience and I wish you a pleasant day.

Yours sincerely,
Dimitri
PayPal

AND MUCH MORE TRANSACTIONS THAT I AM VERIFYING NOW AND I WILL REPORT LATER TODAY 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.