PayPal Holding Money Over 180 Days / Lying/ & Won't Answer Phone Calls- DO NOT USE PAYPAL. NIGHTMARE

kamkamk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had my account permanently closed and money held for over 180 days. I didn't mind waiting. Also, I have 3 transcripts of employees from PayPal telling me my money would be available for withdraw on a specific date, and each time they always moved up the date by about a month. I am catching them lie back and forth, and they won't answer any phone call about my account when I call with the specific pin #. They only answer chat a few times. I only have $1,300 in the account. Im thinking to sue these idiots. I don't even care about the money, they are just always acting like corporate thugs and doing this to many people. FREEZE ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON , you have to prove to them you are innocent. lol SMH PAYPAL. DO NOT USE PAYPAL IN 2019!!!! You have been warned. You will do legit business, and they will freeze your account because they want you to not send personal payments so they can collect fees. Someone please advise on how to sue them or to get some main phone #. Thanks, mostly just annoyed its over 180 days, thats money hostage situation, come on now... 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.