PayPal Has Not Refunded Funds from an Unresolved International Purchase Disputed Charge

vjroussell
New Community Member

I made a purchase apparently to an international vendor whose company name is listed on my PayPal transaction invoice with symbols (Asian lettering)  on May 20, 2020.  I have no idea who the vendor is or how to communicate with due to the listed symbols.  I have tried to work with PayPal to resolve this issue.  I followed their instructions to mail the merchandise back to the international address that PayPal provided, I incurred additional charges (international) to mail back, showed the international US Postal information showing that I mailed merchandise back, spoke with several PayPal Agents about this AND, I still have not received the refund!  It is now October, the case was closed by PayPal, not refund was made AND everytime I call the help number for PP, I get disconnected.  I've sent messages via Message Center asking for an agent to call BUT, nothing!

I had to remove the lettering symbols from this text before PP would allow me to post

Needless to say I am VERY ANGRY about this entire ordeal working with PayPal on this issue!!! Not good customer service!

What's happening with your case?

has agreed to issue a full refund of $63.96 USD, once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction.

Has anyone else experienced this trying to get a refund from an International purchase?  Not sure who else to report this type of issue to!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.