PayPal Fraud

kevin142
Contributor
Contributor

i made over 30 sales and paypal will not release my funds that i need to pay you. even though I passed the funds availability program and am a good seller, Paypal has banned me for life. When are you going to take action on paypal as they are a high risk company that causes the seller so many problems that people are turning away from eBay. no joke, they are a security risk. after my last sale it has been 180 days and they seized my card. I am getting a lawyer ... enough is enough.  I have had it it.30 people received there product and I have not been able to claim my money in 180 days now. would you like this to happen to you? Paypal is hurting your business. so this is not the final draft but as you can tell I am not very happy. I will contact ebay every single day until my money is given to me. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevin142

Funds availability is one thing but it is something else and rather drastic when PayPal no longer wants you to use PayPal and holds your funds for 180 days before you can withdraw. 180 days because that's how long credit cards allow for chargebacks by their cardholders. When PayPal does this, they think that you are the risky one so something is causing them to think this.

eBay and PayPal is two separate companies now. Ever since 2014.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.