PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. just sent you money with PayPal

Zowie_1619
New Community Member
Hi im a bit confused, ive received an email from PayPal stating ive "receivedPayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. just sent you money with PayPal" . Im making a pandora charm bracelet as something blue for my we wedding so ive been buying a few pandora charms from ebay amd depop, they have all been over £10 but one which was for £4.29 in total, I paid via PayPal credit as my credit card wasn't an option on ebay, ebay stats the seller is in UK. The payment for £4.29 shows as pending on my activity on PayPal, before I read too much into this I messaged the seller on ebay and asked if she had cancelled my order, she messaged back and said" Hi, No, I haven’t been able to dispatch it yet due to working nights. Will be posted first thing Monday Regards Xxxx " Seems legit right? And they refund i have got is for bang on £5. So the amount doesn't match up, I tried contacting PayPal but nothing matched to question and when I tried the closest thing it said basically they are closed no agents available. Who is this company, why can't I find out there name and why have I been given £5? Everything ive read on this company has been them taking money from PayPal cuatomer accounts (I also removed any permissions from settings just in case) im completely in the dark on this and I cant find out why? Or which transaction it could be related too. Also my email says refund but the payment looks like a transaction as it states about me being the seller and they can charge back the transaction even if ive posted the items.... ive not sold anything?? Confuzeled PayPal customer pls help 🙏
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.