PayPal Ebay

Brucebalmighty6
Contributor
Contributor
I am disgusted with PayPal they have decided to part ways with me and my notice was 5 minutes. They decided that my business was not a good model for them. This is by far the worst company that has ever been allowed to become a Fortune 500 company. The fact that they can steal your money and hold your money and even claim that this is for a hundred and eighty days makes me know that they are Criminal. Anyone that's had holes placed and had their account deemed unfit for there liking without having any discriminatory marks against your account Then you know exactly how it feels to have PayPal ruin your small business I am starting a campaign and I will not quit until Justice has been given. This company has been sued and found guilty but class action lawsuits and has never changed their policy they closed my account so be it but they should have given me time to find and work on another platform but they did it immediately and just take your money at their wish this has to be legal and I am now contacting an attorney to start hopefully one of the biggest campaign lawsuits against one of the worst companies that has no care in the world for their customers cuz if they did then they wouldn't have destroyed my business
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brucebalmighty6 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brucebalmighty6
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but it goes way further than that I am contacting an attorney and Law Firm at the moment and we are working to find a solution because PayPal has ruined my business that was doing over 30k a month and my notice for them shutting me down was five minutes
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.