PayPal Customer Service does not have enough Experience With Disputes against Hackers & Carders

ManWood
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a Trader who have have worked day & night to make money, used PayPal as my main wallet For both Buyer & Seller Protection & Also Cause it's easy to use..
My Customers Are satisfied paying me with PayPal Cause it offers protection for them if i ever sold them anything different than what's described, I even advised so many to make a PayPal account to deal with me safely..

However..
I made some money, but not enough to getting something i've worked hard for (a Laptop actually)
So i was looking around the internet for any offers to get the Laptop i wanted for Less price or any offer or whatever..

As i was just subscribed to some a channel on Telegram..
There was a post about Telegram Channels Promotions

I scrolled down the Promotion list and found out about a channel offering High-end Electronics for way too cheap..

I honestly was Thrilled that i will finally get the Laptop i wanted for a good price..
The Channel had over 7 thousand subscribers & the admin posting daily about happy customers have dealt with him and received their orders
& posting screenshots of people who have paid him & all that..

So i eventually decided to contact him and make a deal..
The Seller was Indian & was very friendly i thought he had a shop of his own selling cheap.. 
I asked him for a 1099$ Laptop and how much does he offer it..

He replied for 250$ ... I can't describe how happy i was that i can afford a 1099$ laptop for 250$ only !!
Anyways the Seller told me its all through Amazon & i must provide him my address & phone number to place my orders on his account !!

I doubted how it is 1099$ on Amazon but he's doing it for 250$ !!
Then i just thought he must've many discount coupons & he makes a living off doing that..

The seller requested me to pay him with Bitcoin..

But as far as i know about how Cryptocurrencies can't be traced & once you pay thats it you can't get it back..
So i insisted to do through paypal..

The seller said he's overload on paypal and his account was limited due to HIGH Transactions
But eventually he accepted it

So i paid him 250$
The money got on hold, he didn't receive it right away.. so he asked me to confirm receipt & i did

Provided him my phone number & address & Laptop link from Amazon

He sent me screenshots of him placing the order with my Name & Address on it & paying 1099$ with real cash from a credit card, i thought he gets discounted for applying coupons..

Anyways
He sent me the Shipping & delivery date (was taking a month or 25 days) all was legit for real Amazon page

a week later he posted two offers for christmas (iPhone XS Max 512g[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] & was going to get them as gifts for my relatives & friends

So i contacted him and asked him for 1 iPhone XS 512gb for 70$ & 3 MacBooks pro 2018 i9 for 210 & Nintendo switch with 10 games for 140$ & 4TB HDD & 128GB micro SD & two Smart TVs & TV stand & Apple AirPods - all that was around 530$

He provided me a different PayPal account to pay him

& Paid him the 530$ in several payments & confirmed receipt

Sent him all the Amazon links for my orders

And again he sent me screenshots of him placing my orders & paying like 12,800$ thousand on Amazon !
Days later he posted on his channel about how he buys hacked Credit Cards to make these orders for his customers
& Something called "Carding" or "Carded"

At that moment i was shocked
Googled "Carding" Then read that it is hacking real credit cards & making real purchases with but most of the times the real owners of the credit cards will contact support for unauthorized payments with their credit cards & whatever was purchased with the credit card reported will get cancelled at the end..

I almost **bleep** myself that i paid him +700$ !!
I decided to wait for the delivery date before judging him if he's really carding or not

Delivery date comes..
No calls, no messages from whether Amazon or FedEx or anyone

Contacted the Seller for days wasn't responding at all & ignores me at the same time he posts on his channel
Ignoring me For days..

So i made up a new Telegram Account & Contacted him as a new customer
He replied so fast !!

Then i told him it was me the old customer & i want my order details
He IMMEDIATELY removed me from his channel & blocked me from contacting him on both of my Telegram accounts

I instantly went to paypal & reported the payments i sent him with all these info..
& Provided evidence

Guess how paypal dealt with my case?
Was very sketchy & probably skipped all the info i provided on my case and asked me to reply with the Product i paid for
I sent them how my conversation went with this Carding Scammer & How he's using hacked Credit Cards to make real purchases & not receiving anything i paid for..

Today receiving a messages from paypal saying : 
WE HAVE DENIED YOUR CLAIM, THE SELLER HAS PROVIDED US EVIDENCE THAT THE PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just skipped everything i have provided them From Screenshots to How he's "Money Laundering"

All they cared about that the Seller has just sent them an image with my name on it & Product delivered !!!!!!!
The Scammer seller also sent me legit Amazon screenshots but guess what?? they were fake in a way that will get cancelled later cause the owner of the Credit Card used to make 12800$ purchases off his wallet will report it !!

I'm certain that PayPal customer service has no such an experience with such cases & not Experts at all on this side

Please what should i do ????

You have no idea how many people sending him money daily !!!!!!!

Please help me
i have all the evidences and have exported the conversation to use as evidence 
What should i do?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

ManWood
Contributor
Contributor

This shows one of his Offers i forwarded from his channelThis shows one of his Offers i forwarded from his channelAs you can clearly see he has made the purchase with a real credit cardHere he has placed me order through Amazon with hacked credit card (Fraud)Paid with stolen Credit CardOrder Shipping & Delivery date all the images were Legit from Amazon but they get cancelled later when they figure out about the Carding method he used

Login to Me Too

ManWood
Contributor
Contributor

There are way more evidences i have.. & have exported all the chat log i had with this scammer 

But PayPal doesn't really care or doesn't know what my case is really about !

& They have denied them all

& just lost 740$ in a glance with the acceptance of Paypal

Any help?

Login to Me Too

ManWood
Contributor
Contributor

Here's why i have noticed that someone have received the same Order as i have ordered weeks ago from him & what was suspicious is that he received it at the same time my order should have been delivered to meHere's why i have noticed that someone have received the same Order as i have ordered weeks ago from him & what was suspicious is that he received it at the same time my order should have been delivered to meHere i was trying to reach him as the Delivery date was expected from 9 Jan - 15 Jan but he was clearly ignoring meHere i was trying to reach him as the Delivery date was expected from 9 Jan - 15 Jan but he was clearly ignoring meAfter contacting him with the new account and told him it was me the same old customer, he probably didn't know how to react & sent me these two messages & blocked me right away & removed me from his channelAfter contacting him with the new account and told him it was me the same old customer, he probably didn't know how to react & sent me these two messages & blocked me right away & removed me from his channelHere's where i had to make a new account to make it clear if he ignoring me & ripping me (Scamming me) & he replied just fast and had to break it right away and tell him it's me.. he blocked me at the endHere's where i had to make a new account to make it clear if he ignoring me & ripping me (Scamming me) & he replied just fast and had to break it right away and tell him it's me.. he blocked me at the end

Login to Me Too

ManWood
Contributor
Contributor

If you do not know what "Carding" is then please read about it here :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carding_(fraud)

@PayPal_Umme any help?

Login to Me Too

ManWood
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

Paypal Resolved 3 Disputes out of 6 Disputes fairly & have refunded me

& DENIED 3 other cases that are actually on the same Scammer !!

What i understand from this is that Each Dispute is being reviewed by a different Assistant and that what mixed up the result of this
I ask PayPal to hand my 6 Disputes to 1 Assistant so that he gets what's going on
All 6 Disputes are Connected

Each Dispute tells a side of the story !!

Login to Me Too

SMarie1
Contributor
Contributor
When you ASK the COMMUNITY, you are getting responses from volunteers...who knows why? HERE's A QUESTION: Why doesn't PayPal have a PayPal representative answer ALL DISPUTE PROBLEMS??? Customers are dealing with FRAUD..a serious issue! Who is qualified to answer these questions and follow up with someone that can RESOLVE the issue? More importantly, prevent some of these problems from happening again!
Login to Me Too

SMarie1
Contributor
Contributor
I've read many of these dispute issues and I am surprised that no one has initiated a class action suit against paypal for their poor handling of fraud and dispute claims. Why is a community 'volunteer' answering questions about unresolved disputes? Does PayPal even have a customer service department???
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there, our customer service is available via phone, email, Facebook and Twitter. This is a community forum for user to user experiences/interaction and is only monitored by PayPal. Please also note that it is against our community guidelines to post repetitively. Should it continue you may be banned from posting going forward. Specific account queries will not be answered here due to security and data protection. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.