PayPal Claim Denied despite having a valid tracking number for the return!

BMD1
Contributor
Contributor

I have spent some good money for the return shipping and everything, with the fastest shipping method I could get, I have the online tracking and all the documents to prove I shipped the item back and despite that my claim was denied. What on earth is going on with Paypal?! I have provided and did everything as Paypal requested.

UPS TRACKING NUMBER:

1ZE9626A0493811860

https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST%2Ftrackdetails&fbclid=IwAR3-nzz0LXm_0YD8jBAtxCq0LIR...

EMAIL I GOT FROM PAYPAL:

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 11 December 2018. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

To learn more about how your purchases are protected, how we investigate claims and PayPal Buyer Protection, simply click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BMD1

Did you provide paypal with that tracking number?

If so then give them a call and appeal?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BMD1
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted everything as Paypal requested on a timely manner, and attached them on the dispute in question.

Login to Me Too

RagnarPDX
New Community Member

Pretty much the same thing going on with me. I looked and it may be related to USPS having some service issues today...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.