PayPal Buyer's Protection Didn't Want to Refund Me on a Service that is OUT OF BUSINESS!

jeremiahsay
Contributor
Contributor

This is an annual subscription payment. Subscribed to Magazine3.com services a year ago and was billed today. See Screenshot below: 

Recurring Payment ID: I-D4SW288A0GL7
Transaction ID: 1XP65563UX153531U

Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 9.48.26 AM.png

It is an AMP service for WordPress. Nevertheless, if you go to their website: http://magazine3.com/ it is down! 

To be honest, I didn't even know this is an annual service hence I submitted a dispute on PayPal yesterday saying that I didn't authorized this transaction. Unfortunately, PayPal rejected my dispute saying "we found that this transaction was not unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection" without even allowing me the chance to explain my case: 

Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 9.53.06 AM.png

Further proof that I didn't use and receive their service. I'm the owner of https://graciousquotes.com/ and if you go to my site in mobile view, you wouldn't be able to see the AMP version. 

The point is the 3Magazine site is currently down and I'm billed without receiving their services and PayPal rejected the refund. 

I may be careless on my end for allowing the annual subscription to happen but can I pay for a service that is no longer existing? 

PayPal, I pleading that you look this through again for top to bottom. 

Thanks and I appreciate the time. 
Jeremiah
Creator of GraciousQuotes.com

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jeremiahsay 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.