PayPal Balance Adjustment

ljg2019
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently logged in to my PayPal account and have seen a charge for $62.63 saying PayPal Balance Adjustment, from eBay. I never have used eBay or bought anything through eBay so I am wondering how I have gotten money deducted from my account from eBay I have sent a email to eBay with questions as to why money was taken out of my account from them, has this ever happened to anyone else?
I usually only use PayPal to pay for online games and am starting to think somehow I have been hacked or that this is a fraudulent charge to my account, I am not able to contact either companies because it is after their support hours, if anyone has any feedback or advice as to what I should do it would be extremely helpful.
PP-007-839-921-632  is the case number

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Merchant20
New Community Member
I’m a new-ish eBay seller and I sold some online game currency. I’ve sold 16 times. 12 of those times were good and I got the money. 4 other times they showed up as paid, but when I clicked on my balance, it said they were pending. Fast forward a few days, maybe a week, I noticed that my account had 3 charges for “balance adjustment” and those 3 were the same price as what I sold my items for. There is still 1 transaction in pending. (Each transaction was just about $100, so I’d greatly appreciate if someone can solve our issue here because I don’t want to be out $400.. I’m a broke college student lol.. please help 😕 ) thank you very much in advance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.