PayPal Account Suspended for unclear reason - Can this be resolved?

eSA3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I signed up for my business PayPal account a few months ago in order to receive payment for selling digital products (online courses) and receiving affiliate commissions for recommending software to our students. 

Recently we received one payment from one of our partners (first payment ever received on this account) and immediately received an account temporary suspension notice. ($39 - amount). 

They requested proof of identity and proof of delivery. I provide a copy of my passport and a copy of the email that says what the money is for and my account was permanently suspended now: "You can't use PayPal anymore".

Message: "We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services."

I read trough the agreement and I did not find any violation that I can see.

I attempted to contact PayPal support, but even thought we are in current business hours, neither their Call in Help Desk or messaging support seem to work properly.

"All our agents are currently offline. Please try again during business hours.

Messaging support is available:

Monday - Friday: 5am - 8pm PT

Saturday - Sunday: 6am - 6pm PT"
It is currently 9 AM PT.

The only option I have is: Ask the community, so here I am looking for a clue as to why my account was suspended.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.