PayPal Account Further Limited.

sian_cy
New Community Member

I was told that my account was limited and I needed to identify myself as the owner of the account. I've uploaded the required documents and it says they'll get back to me in a few business days.

It has been months though and I've yet to receive any reply and now my account has been further limited.

I tried to re-upload the documents in case I missed anything. But I couldn't as the page is still on the 'Reviewing' state.
I've sent an email to compliance-apac email address as per requested and the only response I got is that "This email address is no longer available. Please do not reply as the mailbox is not monitored."

I've been searching for contacts and solutions for this, trying to get hold of the customer support but nothing has been working. The message centre is not working, the call service is not working... They are always bringing me back to the FAQ. How can I reach the customer support?

Can anyone please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

janedelrine_
New Community Member

This is my case right now. What's the update with yours? 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.