PayPal -A Scam

Deepdeep
Contributor
Contributor

This company is complete **bleep**, it's blocking my all the payments that I am receiving from my customers after placing my account on limitation after providing all the legal documents asked by Paypal. Although I didn't had any disputes n charge backs , when asked to the customer representative they are talking **bleep** (**bleep**ng security reasons). Basically they are holding our money for their business . Bloody crap n bunch of **bleep**

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepdeep

ok, hope you get it sorted soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Deepdeep
Contributor
Contributor
You can just hope but we are definitely going to file a PIL against paypal regarding this .... No rep z ready with a proper reply about my amount. If you are holding the amount for 180days why should we not get the interest over my money that you are holding .
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepdeep

ME??? I'm not holding your money   Smiley Very Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Andre85
New Community Member

I agree paypal sucks. Iv been trying to make a purchase for the last two days using paypal credit. I feel like im studying for a final exam searching the internet for anwers on why i cant buy anything with my credit. I feel like i been playing the security check game all night.

This is crazy. Im just about to close my account and go some where else. this is the worst consumer experience iv ever had.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andre85

You can only use Paypal credit with merchants that offer it, if they do offer it then it will say so on checkout.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.