cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal 180 day limitation nonsense

temp20210519c
New Community Member

PayPal 180 day limitation nonsense

I just can’t believe the utter nonsense I’ve had from PayPal this week, it’s as if they live in a parallel universe! There’s 3 things that have gone beyond extravagant, you can not make it up. Firstly a customer ordered a large amount of tracksuits, when a order over £100 is placed we take detailed photographs with the clients name and time and date time stamped and. A video showing the items going into packaging. This customer then claimed the items where fake, refused to supply photographs and refused to return the items. We provided invoices, a statement from our supplier and photographic and video evidence to PayPal, and unbelievably they decided in the buyers favour. A full refund of £390 without any return. Then comes the good one, a customer claimed they had not received there item, however the courier we use photograph the recipient with the delivered parcel and gets a signature. Once again we supplied PayPal with all the evident we gather our end plus testimony of the courier service and even a written letter from the driver on top of the tracking information. After hearing nothing from the buyer for 2 weeks I escalated the case to get paid and to my disoriented shock got a reply saying they decided in the favour of the buyer!!!! Unbelievable you can not write it but it really did happen just like that! I’ve had to physically show friends and family the conversation in anticipation of being labelled a lunatic but for some reason, known only to clowns they favoured the buyer again. Next comes the good one, because of these two disputes they’ve closed my PayPal account and I can’t appeal. I’ve been ripped off, been offered no support, followed their guidelines and even done things my friend from Ireland who works got PayPal told me to do! They’re now holding £1500 of my money, from customers who received their items and left positive reviews on trust pilot from a month ago. Honestly their must be a secret manufacturing plant somewhere secret nobody knows about that secretly created idiots because this has blown my mind.