PayGlobel.com is a scam website

Mario163
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone!

wanted to share my experience with this website which i used to exchange paypal usd with webmoney usd.

the address is www.payglobel.com

i exchanged 500 usd today after a brief search of website which says it is registered with FCA. i did the transaction and it was approved by paypal and then i started waiting for the paypal to appear in my webmoney. after an hour i realised that i made a mistake trusting this website and started searching for reviews and came to know that many other people were also robbed off their monies by these crooks.

now i have opened a dispute with paypal and hoping to get the refund god knows when but would like to warn you people to avoid using this website for exchange or any other activity as you will lose your hard earned money also i will request paypal to block such accounts to keep people away from such frauds.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

AlecFabia
New Community Member
Did you get your money back?
Login to Me Too

Mario163
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, i did manage to get it refunded only because of PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Maha347
Contributor
Contributor
How tell me please because I used this website too
Login to Me Too

sanaemkh10
Contributor
Contributor
did you refund your money? I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

sanvardou
New Community Member
yes me also had the same issue with the scam website and i raise complaint against thrm and now im waiting for refund
Login to Me Too

CosminDancu
New Community Member
Same problem for me today... Hope PayPal will see that this is scammer and I'll get my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.