Pay pal

bigsyaub
Contributor
Contributor
You are useless at helping people sort out problems. Only interested in taken peoples money, not a bit interested in helping people. As for this page, I might as well talk to the wall. Kudos you were good at responding to my first post saying that pay pal is not an insurance policy? Have you even looked at the case i put to pay pal ? The seller agreed the item wasnt as described, i sent photos to pay pal did you look at them ? If you had you would NOT have replied to me in the way you did. You were NO help to me and as i looked into your replies to other people, you have NOT been much help to anyone.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bigsyaub 

1. Would love to see how I have taken any of your money  🤣 (guess you mean me as I was the one that responded).

2. If you click on my username you will see that i have nearly 30,000 kudos and solutions from other 'users' of this forum that seems to pour cold water on your assumption that I have never helped anyone. Maybe when you have stopped just one person from being scammed unlike the hundreds I have you may have a right to comment on my help. 

3. Sadly you just don't want to take responsibility for your own actions in choosing to buy tat from Asia. Sadly Paypal is not your nanny and can't give you 100% protection for your own unwise decisions.

4. And no of course I would not have seen your photos and anyway photos are also meaningless as who is to say the photos are actually of the item you received........they prove nothing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.