Pay pal policies

djventura40
Contributor
Contributor

So my order started on Jan. 11 I ordered A package. Feb 5th rolls around package hasnt moved filed a complaint 2 weeks go by I call pay pal they tell me to wait a couple more days. Their policy says give the seller 20 days, well it had already been a month and a half. I was on the phone again actually 5 or 6 more times. Still no refund but give them a couple more days. At this point I told them I didnt care were the package was i just wanted my refund. They kept giving me the run around. So the last lady I finally got ahold of said 4 more days. That was 5 days ago still no package or refund. So I TRY and call them again. Now the phone call says we cant handle you dispute over the phone please go to our help center and send us a message. <removed> Is this any way to run a business or treat your buying customers. So I still have no package or refund.       P.S. oh yea pay pal says that 350.00 dollars is a lot of money (yea right) but what do you care its not your money, its mine.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@djventura40 

Did you open a dispute?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did the seller provide tracking?

Was it an international sale and so paypal gives the item longer to arrive?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.