Pay-pal is not responding

maryam19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I wonder if other people are experinecing a hard time with pay-pal poor customer service. The people who work in resolution center, keep sending nonsense messages. They don't read the request and keep asking if they can help. Awful experience with paypal. Very poor customer service. I have returned an item on 8/12. Still I have not received my money. Paypal agents in resolution center told me that paypal will refund return cost up to $30, so I returned the item (to Chine) and it cost me $48  on 8/12/2020. I did this because I thought paypal would pay $30 and I would lose only $18. But Pay pal did not get my refund and did not pay the $30 return cost. they just keep sending messages "how can I help you? what is your query?". They don't bother to read the previous messages and they don't care about helping to solve the problem. There is no way to contact them through the customer service phone number either. I can not wait to close my paypal account. Does anybody know any phone number from paypal that I can talk to someone?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RobertsAcctg
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. I have had multiple problems over the last few months, and every time I try to contact them, I can't get through. It's either glitched completely and won't work at all, or it switches people every time I hit the send button. And it's been this way for months. I have 2 open disputes that have gone absolutely nowhere. Why can't they just hire people to at least answer their phones?? It's not that hard!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.