Pay pal disapoitment

mihael321
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
Hello i open case file and it was denied, i wanted to buy a product and i payed for the product. however now the seller is not responding to any messages and have deleted their web store. Its obviusly it was a scam store. How pay pal doesnt recognise it and take actions. Pay pal you are same scam internet no protection program. totaly useless. Im going to write about my case everywhere. I was thinking you protect buyer, but it semms like you protect seller who is no longer active and does not provide you any details. Ajajaj
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mihael321 

Can't advise if you don't say which dispute you opened and what happened.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mihael321
Contributor
Contributor

I open new case: Case ID: PP-I-12885143

Please check store Etdmaks.com . They are no more existing. Why wan"t you help me. iM REALLY DISSAPOINTED of your service. You asking me for details, but i dont have any invoce or nothing from seller. Only my history proves that i was on scam site. Your system let everything thru. seller is not cooperative he dont want me to send any details about purchase. Pleaseee help Grenko Mihael

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mihael321 

Nothing to do with me, this is NOT customer services but an advice forum.

And you STILL have not said which dispute you opened and what happened so i STILL can't advise you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.