Pay pal being shady

Ralph86
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that someone gives me 100 dollars not even a lot and I have 2 accounts and there both under my name what idiot at PayPal wants to flag my account for security issues for unusual activity doesn't make any sense? Especially when they make up an excuse of a card on my account which is really none of there business because they closed that account on me as well because they want to make it difficult for me with no good reason. So I. Can't do anything but try to email them and not get through because the message is setup where its all dead ends. I put in a dispute and they even said they didn't find anything funny??? Then why would you even put my account on hold then if you don't find anything suspicious . These idiots makin me feel crazy and **bleep** starvin me for therrese sick purpose. But other people get away wit having more than 1 account all the time and im not even doing anything shady on the Damm account. What the hell. Its like they don't want me to get in on the come up that's the problem

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.