Pay in 4

Fats2007
New Community Member

Is there a way to speak to a live person or even just get a response from an animated text or something?? I used the pay in 4 option for an item that was purchased on Black Friday however the merchant said it was back ordered and did not know if it would be returning so they cancelled my order however PayPal still took the payment and would not cancel the pay in 4. I have spoke to the merchant and was told they did not charge me for the product yet as they do not charge until they send it out. I have been trying since December to get this resolved from PayPal with no response to text or when I call the number on my card no matter what time of day I am told high volume and I will not be able to speak to a live operator and my best option would be the contact button on the website where you have to text however that option tells me sorry this is not available. I have been pleased with this service as up til now because it seems customer service is non and void for some reason. Can someone tell me if they have had the same issue and if so how did they resolve it. Thanks in advance.

Fats2007

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.