Pay Pal robbed ne

Temp20231119AE
New Community Member
Yesterday I was robbed my pay pal using with skill share I woke up to find they were able to debit 150 from my account without my knowledge or warning.. lost my rental house as a result first day sleeping in a park, but the thing that really offended me was when I told them to cancel it the bloke comes but with some assemebt failed bullcrap.. I wasnt asking him but he said oh ots authorise by skillshare it cant be unauthorised.. but I didnt ever authorise that so he rejected my request for my own money? anyway I contacted skill share they said nws ww didnt collect it so go and cancel it.. I go to cancel it. and O cant because they put a dispute block on it.. since then I have been frantically trying to find at leasedd one human from oay pal to speak to me with no luck.. Pay Pal has stolen my money I can prove that without a doubt now. When I told the person to do something woth my money he not only rejected me but was insinuating that I was the liar? if he didnt accept my request because to his 2 second look at the data it looked right therefore I was lying? I widh I had money enough to sue these people for every last penny they have.. the damage and problems that have come of this is crippling.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.