Pay Pal Not Refunded Me A Payment Sent to Another Company in Erro

Oceanus5
New Community Member

Has anyone dealt with Pay Pal not refunded your payment that was sent to someone in error? I paid a company I have used in the past and days later the company I was purchasing from notified payment wasn't received. I found my error and I contacted Pay Pal and they issued a credit then days later reversed that and refused the claim. I have emails from the company I sent payment to in error they are not sending me products and that their Pay Pal account is negative a large amount and that they are unable to refund me the amount and to contact Pay Pal for the refund. I have sent emails and no resolution and unable to file a claim since the websites continues to give error messages. Now Pay Pal has my account at a negative. So is Pay Pal thinking they are keeping my money because the other company I paid in error account is negative? I have screenshots and emails from the other company stating I will not receive products but Amazon wants my money? Suggestions? Next step is going into my bank and filing a claim and closing account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.