Pay Pal, Keep uping the date in my dispute.

Elizabeth1966
Contributor
Contributor

In may 2020, I ordered baby shoes, I have not received them, Pay Pal give me a date for the company to contact them, Nothing, It went from June, Then July and today was the last day the company were to get me the item or refund me, Now Pay pal have given them until August, I have tried to call pay Pal I keep getting cut off, Messaged Pay Pal and they are not being helpful, I want my money back, The shoes I ordered are now to small for the baby,, What should I do now.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Elizabeth1966 

Sadly paypal are inundated with claims at the moment it appears, from buyers buying from these scam China websites or Social Media ads. So a lot are reporting the dates are being pushed back until paypal can review theres. You will just have to wait it out until its your turn in the long queue unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Elizabeth1966
Contributor
Contributor

Then perhaps Pay Pal, Should be letting customers know, In stead of just giving the sellers more time, The shoes are no good to me, The baby has grown, Pay Pal also will not give me any feed back, I will now not use PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.