Partial refund website error

schnrck
New Community Member
Hi all, I’m halfway through a dispute and I keep getting this PayPal email stating that I have to accept or decline the offer. The problem is when I log into the resolution center and open my file I get a window to submit a message or info, when I reply (tried several times with answers and explanations) I get 1 of 2 error replies. The first error I get is a caution sign with the word notification next to it or I’ll get the message that states something went wrong on our end, please try again. I’ve been trying to contact PayPal with zero luck. Time is running out. Also if I decline the offer and the ruling is in my favor will I be refunded on the shipping even if it is $180? Hopefully I can get somewhere here.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

schnrck
New Community Member
Clarification: this is a partial refund refund offer and I should be getting an accept or decline but I get neither, just the text window that does not allow me to reply.
Login to Me Too

Lucy1236
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you get an answer - I’m in the same boat. Frustrating when you can’t get through to PayPal too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.