Paid via PayPal but had no account at the time

Roni9
Contributor
Contributor
Hi PP community, I need your help please. I bought 60 plastic shoe storage boxes August 4, 2020. Have not received my item. I emailed the merchant a few times and received a tracking without shipping info. Then received shipping info and still have not received the goods. I asked them for my money back. They told me I should be getting my package soon. I just went to the mailbox and received a letter envelope package from them with 2 plastic, cheap shoehorns in it?! I did not order that. Ever since then, I opened a PayPal account but I do not know how to dispute this?! The transaction is in my email (I took pics) but it is not linked to my account as it was purchased before I opened an account. Can you please help. I want to dispute this ASAP. I believe the merchant is procrastinating for the 180 days to pass so they don’t have to refund me! Your help is very much appreciated. I want my money back. I cannot dispute this in my account as it’s not linked... can I link it? Please let me know the best and fastest outcome. Thank you, Roni9
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.