Paid plugin did not work and Paypal denied claim. What next?

kaido11
Contributor
Contributor

I bought recently PayPal Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce plugin and it did not worked. This plugin should take tracking number from Woocommerce and upload them to Paypal. Plugin did not upload any tracking number to the Paypal, but marked all new orders as shipped, even thiose that did not had tracking numbers in Woocommerce. I talk about it with developer Angelleye. He agreed via email that plugin is defective, but refuses to give full refund. He offered partial refund only (It is pretty interesting, customer receiving faulty item and only partial refund and seller always win?). So  I started case in Paypal, but seems Paypal stuff does not read case details and claim has denied.

What to do next? Paypal remover option to escalate claim. I checked from web and such behavior by plugin developer is against US Federal Law. If software and license is returned, then developer must return money in full. I am living in Europe, here is easy with such cases, but plugin developer is in the US and of course there is no point to go overseas court for 50 usd, but is there anything else I can do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.