Paid money by accident

Loopylynda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

i paid for a wardrobe on eBay and I have no idea how it happened but the payment went through as a gift payment and the seller has cottoned on to what happened and sent me a request for payment, they are refusing to allow the collection unless I pay again and the van has been turned away twice and after paying £210 for the wardrobe and £60 twice for the van driver, I cannot do it again 3 times for collection, I contacted eBay and they said they can’t see the payment via PayPal, this really spoiled my Christmas and I don’t know what to do, I really don’t want the wardrobe anymore I just wanted the money back, the seller keeps phoning me up at odd times of the day and night and goes on a rant about it, she has called me all the names under the sun and I have kept my cool and not retaliated I have recordings of her ranting and text messages, but I never stopped to her level, is there anything I can do to get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Loopylynda

You can't use the 'gift' option if you used Ebay checkout??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.