Paid for lamp - got toothbrushes

Bassa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I paid for a lamp via PP. I waited over a month, still no lamp. Registered a dispute in PP, also contacted seller, who confirmed the order was under way. Almost 2 months after ordering, I got a package, which absolutely did not include a lamp, but a small packet of toothbrushes. I couldn't open a new dispute in PayPal, but could only choose options: unauthorized payment and wrong amount. So I tried both options, so I could specify that the problem is that I couldn't reopen my dispute. The company is an obvious fraud, sending tooth brushes instead of the lamp I ordered. Now paypal keeps shutting my messages down.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ckb15
New Community Member

I had a similar experience. I ordered 2 products (2 standing lamps, 140cm / 55'' - height) and I got a flexible book USB lamp 30cm / 12''.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bassa 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.