Paid for 3 lasers got a green Hand Towel

JHawks
Contributor
Contributor

I brought 3 lasers engravers online from China and I received a green hand towel.

And Paypal thinks this is ok and would not denied my dispute claim because the seller gave them the tracking number.

How are they letting people get away with this and scamming people. Yes I should have known that the price was to good to be true but that doesn't mean I don't have a dispute. 

I tried to contact them about the dispute but cant see anywhere to do this. According to a chat on Facebook this is happening to so many people and because they are receiving something even an empty box then Paypal wont protect the purchaser. Maybe this is something I should take to the National News to warm everyone.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jeepmike
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal buyer protection seems pretty useless, so I am ONLY using PayPal when there is NO alternative. Wish.com sent me the wrong size = simple problem ?? = not with wish.com who seem to make it impossible to get a SIMPLE EXCHANGE OR REFUND.

PayPal Resolution Centre DENIED MY PERFECTLY VALID COMPLAINT, despite crappy wish.com flagrantly flouting UK Consumer Law.

UK SECTION 75 Consumer Protection is lost by using PayPal, so I suggest that ONLY EBAY, AMEX, MASTERCARD OR VISA are used.

Login to Me Too

JHawks
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah it seems that Paypal are making it easy for Scammers to Rip people off. I will be following up anyway.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.