Packages paid for but merchandise not sent

Indietrix10
New Community Member
For the passed year or so I've been shopping online. Like everyone I hv had a stressful year however mine started about 6 months or more before we were all urged to stay home due to a death and some other life altering events ...so with no guilty conscience(yeah right) I indulged to take my mind off life a little by shopping online. I tried not to worry at first because I figured mail would be slow due to staff being to a minimum caused from the corona virus effecting everyone's life. Little by little I noticed that I had not been receiving packages. I tried not to jump to conclusions keeping in mind all the chaos that has been taking place but I am kinda really starting to wonder because still a year and a half later I can't explain why money is missing w no purchased item to show in exchange for the purchase made I also noticed that where I shopped from,the price would go up and or the merchandise would not be what I ordered If I even received the package. My phone broke so the phone number I had I'm not able to access until hopefully I receive my phone that has that telephone number I used to create the PayPal in question to find my payment history... So since I couldn't use the old phone number that led to me being locked out of my Google accounts so I created other google accounts and that led to me not being able to remember which Google account to look for my PayPal buying history. I don't know what to do...Im technology ignorant...I really try to keep up but I hv a learning disability that my comprehension memory is challenged. Ugh...so embarrassing...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.