PaYPal opened and closed case just because I warned them about a possible fraudulent company.

Lindarella
Contributor
Contributor

PaYPal opened and closed case just because I warned them about a possible fraudulent company. I was right, they were. Fermer.com never sent me the snow scoop I ordered. They won't replay to my emails. They posted a fraudulent tracking number that says small packets from China delivered to North Hollywood. I can't file a claim because they opened and closed case just because I warned them about a possible fraud. This is the chat letter I sent them. 

I ordered only one snow pusher on Fermer.com. When I finished the PayPal payment it told me to return to my order. When I did it was still in the cart so I assumed something went wrong. So I completed the order again. Then it was removed from the cart. My PayPal account shows I was billed twice. I was going to call Fermer but there is no phone number and the link for e-mail does not work. I have sent an email to a contact listed on their page cukter.com' to cancel the order but have received no response. I see lots of claims on the internet that say this 'cukter.com' is a scam. I think you should cancel their payment. You filed a claim without my permission and closed it as you said it was authorizes, of coarse it was. They have no phone, dont respond to e-mails. And they sent me a bogus tracking number delivered to someplace in Hollywood. Please charge these crooks with fraud and give me my $95.98 back. Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.