PSN dispute problem

00ATucker
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a bundle game from the PlayStation store and it downloaded automatically. I opened the game and realized it was completely the wrong game, and went to return it. Apparently, since I downloaded the game I can’t return it, even though I didn’t play it. I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute to get some of my money back - I actually won the case and got $11.99 back, but then PlayStation told me I had an $11.99 debt on my account and that it was temporarily banned until I paid that amount. I needed to return the game because I’m short on money and I just now had to buy a PlayStation card to pay back the $11.99. To help explain the numbers, I’ll say again. I paid $15 for a game, asked for the refund and opened a dispute once I realized I can’t refund it, got only $11.99 back, had my account banned and had to spend $20 to get the $11.99 debt off my account. I’ve spent $22-$25 trying to undo a $15 purchase and I don’t know what to do. Does anybody know what I should do? Is there anything I can even do? I didn’t want my account banned and I didn’t want to lose all my games.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.