PPu care

Musicgirl47
New Community Member

Ordered 2 crossover bras which took 2 months to arrive. They don't fit and when I tried to contact them to find out about a return , I got this.. Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Musicgirl47 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute. 

Note that the reason of your issue might not be eligible as a SNAD claim and more of buyer's remorse reason but it does allow you to get in touch with the seller to try to resolve the problem, if no response, escalate to PayPal anyway.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NanaK5
New Community Member
I ordered a St. Patrick’s Day sweatshirt and pair of earrings in February I still have not received them almost 3 months later! I have contacted them about a refund and they keep telling me the items have already shipped. I definitely would not recommend this company.
Login to Me Too

amccaff
New Community Member

I ordered a pair of sandals from them in February and still have not received them. When I emailed them, they sent me a "tracking number" which went to a bogus site that didn't exist. They offered me a $3 credit (for a $25 pair of shoes) to their website. Scam. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.