PP-L-246459120336

InnaMorozova
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I've been using PayPal since 2012, mostly shopping on eBay. Recently, due to the pandemic, many sellers, mainly from India, cannot send parcels to Russia, and those who sent in March-April returned the parcels to sellers.
Accordingly, not receiving the goods, I filed a claim with PayPal about the goods not received, for which my account was limited without the right to send and receive money. This is the letter I received from PayPal:
"You can no longer use our services
Because you regularly opened cases that did not comply with the PayPal Buyer Protection Program policies and were in conflict with the provisions of the User Agreement, we have decided that you can no longer use PayPal's services. We have limited your account and you can no longer send and receive funds. You can also no longer open cases under the PayPal Buyer Protection Program. Any pending cases you open under the PayPal Buyer Protection program will be rejected.

Please see the PayPal Service User Agreement for account caps. For further steps, please log into your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center. "
Sellers who have not sent me products cannot refund my money due to my account limited. It turns out that I paid, but did not receive the goods and the money back. With this problem, I contacted PayPal's support service, to which I received the answer: "Hello, Inna Morozova!
Because you regularly opened cases that did not comply with the PayPal Buyer Protection Program policies and were in conflict with the provisions of the User Agreement, we decided that you can no longer use PayPal's services. We have limited your account and you can no longer send and receive funds. You can also no longer open cases under the PayPal Buyer Protection Program. Any pending cases you open under the PayPal Buyer Protection program will be rejected.
Please see the PayPal Service User Agreement for account caps.
Yours faithfully,
Vladimir
PayPal "
That is, claims for items not received are not in accordance with PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy. The User Agreement for PayPal Services states: "PayPal Claims Resolutions
The main advantage of the Buyer Protection Program is that all payments with PayPal are insured. This means that a refund is possible even if the seller has no money on the account or his account is closed.

When is a claim resolved in favor of the buyer?
The item is not received; the seller cannot provide a tracking number for the parcel to the recipient.
The item is not received; the seller provides an incorrect tracking number for the package, or this tracking number shows that the item has been returned to the seller.
Product does not meet the description; the buyer was able to prove this reasonably, sent the received goods back and provided the seller with a tracking number.
The product does not match the description - it is a fake; the buyer was able to reasonably prove it.
The product has not been received or does not match the description and the seller does not respond in any way to an open dispute or the translation of a dispute into a claim (does not participate in the discussion). "

Help me solve the problem with the PayPal account and get my money back for the goods I did not receive. Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.